Check out the following experiential learning weekend:
The Merit of the Other: Working with Difference in Organizations
Directed by Kate Regan, Ph.D.
August 22-24, 2014 | Bellevue, WA
“Defining the ‘other’ is part of how we define who we are and who we are ‘not’.”
— Kate Regan
This experiential learning event provides participants with an opportunity to appreciate, explore, and experiment with:
- Holding one’s own authority.
- Observing and participating.
- Recognizing the ways we consciously and unconsciously authorize and are authorized by others.
- Taking up familiar and unfamiliar roles.
- Establishing, crossing and/or re-negotiating group boundaries.
- Belonging and/or working independently.
I look forward to participating as one of the Executive Team members of this event.
Registration at: www.themeritoftheother.com.