BOB and BART: Power, Love, and Work
Friday, June 5, 2015
9am-5pm Bellevue, WA*
with Lisa Iversen and Kate Regan
BOB (Belonging, Order, Balance) and BART (Boundaries, Authority, Roles, Task) point to foundational principles operating in family and organizational systems. Lisa and Kate came to see the interplay of these principles through their deep grounding in systemic family constellations and Group Relations Work.
BOB and BART are present in each person’s worklife.
Participants in this Facilitator Friday are invited to:
- learn about the interplay of BOB and BART;
- recognize the influence of family and ancestry in your work life;
- receive power from family and ancestry in order to work with vitality and clear direction;
- gain clarity and tools for navigating solo practices, including those becoming constellation practitioners; &
- see how your capacity for leadership is linked with belonging in your ancestral blueprints.
Teachers: Kate Regan, Ph.D. and Lisa Iversen, LCSW
Location: Impact Hub Bellevue, WA*
Fee: $140 ($125 for Family Matters Learning Partners)
Registration required at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about Facilitator Fridays, visit Facilitator Fridays.
*Offering takes place in Bellevue, WA, not Bellingham, WA.
Kate Regan is the President of Kairos Consulting Group. She has served as the Director of Organizational Development and Training for Dignity Health Systems, Associate Director of HR for Lucasfilm, Assistant Dean for the School of Management for JFK University and worked as a research specialist in non-profit leadership for the School of Social Welfare at the University of California, Berkeley. She recently convened the Internalized Colonizer Series with Lisa Iversen.
Power, Love, and Work